How Low Can you go
The Half Braid Step by Step
1. Blow dry hair smooth with O&M Project Sukurio, using a large round bristle brush.
2. Once dry, smooth hair into a low pony tail at the nape, Use a classic smoothing brush to ensure the hair is nice and neat.
3. Measure where half the pony tail is by folding the end back to the start of the ponytail, and complete a 3-strand plat to the half way mark of the ponytail. Use O&M Style Guru to keep plat super tight.
4. Use a straightening iron on the remaining half of the ponytail and apply a light coating of O&M Frizzy Logic over the whole look to finish with a slight sheen.
The Nape Bun Step by Step
1. Blast in O&M Atonic with your blow dryer to create a soft texture.
2. Brush hair into a low ponytail at the nape.
3. Spray the pony tail with O&M Original Queenie and loosely plat with a 3-strand all the way to the end.
4. Twist the plated Ponytail back on its self and secure with a grip.
5. Finish with another spray of O&M Original Queenie to secure and hold your nape bun.