The Beauty Look
Lead hair Janelle Chaplin created a raw roughed up braid, bound with leather rope.
The star product was 3 Layers of O&M Surf Bomb to create the rough texture.
Then Janelle mixed a 2 and 3 strand braid leaving small pieces of hair to bind around the braid once complete.
Photographer: Clement Pascal
Stylist: Marcus Allen
Model: Aida Blue
Hair: Janelle Chaplin for O&M
Make-up: Mac Cosmetics
Photography (above): Davon Chandlers
Photography (above): Tommy Tods
Elyston Hayden Hair has moved to their new space in Surry Hills – 180B Campbell Street Surry Hills NSW 2010.
O&M Behind the Scenes
Girls with Curls How to
1. In freshly washed wet hair, apply O&M Style Guru.
2. Dry with diffuser flipping hair from side to side.
3. Once dry add some random curl with a wand, pull down on curl while hot to soften.
4. Shake curls out and Apply O&M Frizzy Logic.
5. To Finish rub some O&M Power Base to lock and protect curl.