Lead Hair Stylist: O&M Global Creative Director Janelle Chaplin
The Scoop: The inspiration for this was between East meets West – Hong Kong, a city that captivates the global imagination with its intersection of craft, tradition and technology. O&M’s Global Creative Director Janelle Chaplin created a look that was structured, sleek and elegant and allowed the point of focus to be on the beautiful shoes.
1. Spray hair with water and coat with O&M Project Sukuroi. Blow-dry balm into hair using a round brush to smooth hair and add shine. Follow by straightening hair with a flat-iron.
2. Create a center part and take two large front sections of the hair and pull back behind the ears.
3. Section the back of the hair in half. Secure a top pony tail at the center crown of the head and secure the lower ponytail at the bottom center, above the neck. Wrap a small section of hair around the base of the both pony tails and secure with a bobby pin.
4. Connect the two front center sections, upper and lower pony tails together and secure with a hair tie at the base of the head.
5. Lastly, secure in place using O&M Original Queenie Firm Hold Hairspray.