William’s tips and tricks for getting a silky smooth blowout.
Friday February 17, 2017
William’s tips for a silky smooth blowout at home
×Before you start using your hair brush, use the blow dryer to remove the majority of the moisture.
×A boar bristle round brush is best to get smooth volume, these bristles smooth the cuticle down and seal it.
×When you are using the blow dryer make sure it is pointed down the hair shaft, to ensure the smoothest finish.
×After each section roll it up and clip it in while it cools, this will give you extra bounce.
Products you will need
- O&M PROJECT SUKUROI
- ORIGINAL QUEENIE
- Apply O&M Project Sukuroi to freshly washed towel dried hair, from mid lengths to end
- Brush product evenly through hair and dry with O&M Detangler brush
- Smooth over with O&M touch brush, using horizontal sections
- Spray in O&M Queenie and blow dry in with O&M Detangler Brush
- Lightly smooth over with Iron, slightly bending the iron down
- Apply a fingertip of O&M C-Paste, and rub and twist through hair
MORE @ THE ORIGINALS O&M.NYC